Monday, June 13, 2011

Yet another shopping cart

Shopping carts parked in front of the house has been an ongoing issue.  I've probably had to move eight or so from that spot in the last year and a half.

Two days ago I confronted a dude who parked a shopping cart against this telephone pole and then began walking over to my neighbor's door.  He did look like he was possibly homeless and he was definitely wasted.  He was a Mexican dude and I was never positive if he understood what I was saying as he mainly just shook his head in an "OK, I gotcha" sort of manner.

Anyway, I was pretty nice about it, I just said, "hey man, someone keeps putting shopping carts here in front of my house and it's pretty annoying, I don't know if it's you, but if it is, would you please stop."  He agreed and then took the cart and walked off instead of going into the house next door as he originally had seemed to be doing.

I figured I had just solved the problem...

Then this shopping cart showed up in the morning two days later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment